Monday, September 27, 2010

Baseball

GO NATS!  Friday night I went to a Nationals baseball game with my world politics class, professor, family, and of course Ari.  I had forgotten how much fun it is to watch baseball.  I used to go to Tigers games with my family when I was younger, but we haven't gone in years.  I called my dad as soon as I got there to ask if he was watching and if so could he see me.  Thank you, Michigan television, for not showing the Nats play the Braves that night.  Oh well.


Sitting in the nosebleed section above third base was a pretty good place to view all the action.  I watched the Nats score run after run while most of the crowd cheered.  I was even more into the game than Ari was!  It was pretty funny to come to that realization.  When there was a full count, I wouldn't let him talk to me.  I was fully focused.  I love baseball.  I can't say it enough.  Now I'm looking forward to CRHP next weekend back in good ol' Michigan.  I just hope everything goes superb as I'm sure it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment